Moving companies by state
- District of Columbia
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- What you need to know before moving to Tennessee
- Tennessee is located in the southeastern region of the United States and stretches from the Great Smoky Mountains to the east of the Mississippi River. Home of Elvis Presley and the country music...
- What you need to know before moving to Missouri
- Missouri is a fertile land with many plains, mountains, prairies and important rivers. When you move to Missouri, you can feast your eyes upon the tallest national monument; St. Louis Gateway Arch...
- What you need to know before moving to Mississippi
- Mississippi is known to be a fertile land, with magnolia flowers and warm breeze. Mississippi prides itself in its rich history and hard work that strives to preserve the essence of the South. ...
- What you need to know before moving to Kentucky
- Kentucky, also known as the Bluegrass State is renowned for breeding horses, tobacco farms, fine bourbon and the Kentucky Derby. Kentucky has a spectacular collection of natural attraction and parks...
- What you need to know before moving to Alabama
- Alabama, also known as the "Heart of Dixie", boasts a rich historical background. Alabama was named after the Alabama River by the early European explorers. The river was named after the Indian...
- What you need to know before moving to Wyoming
- Do you intend to move into the Cowboy State? Have you heard of the Flaming Gorge? Would you like to be in an atmosphere some high-profile acts like REO Speedwagon, Poison, and the evergreen country...
- What you need to know before moving to Montana
- Located in the western region of The United States, Montana is bordered by three Canadian provinces, British Columbia, Alberta and Saskatchewan and is nicknamed "Big Sky Country" and "Treasure...
- What you need to know before moving to Kansas
- Nicknamed the "Sunflower State," Kansas is the geographic center of the United States of America and is also known as the Jayhawk State, Midway State, and Wheat State. ...
- What you need to know before moving to Nebraska
- Nebraska - a land of astounding natural beauty. Nebraska is sandwiched between the Great Plains and the Midwestern United States. Bordered by South Dakota, Colorado, Wyoming, Missouri, Kansas, and...
- What you need to know before moving to Colorado
- Colorado is known to be home to some of the richest people in the world and like President Teddy used to say, Colorado, is healthy, hearty and handsome and is the "Switzerland of America."...
- Tamara Hudgon December 9, 2017, 4:25:02 pm
I drove 13 hours to get a truck and to drive in hazardous weather just to be told they don't have on...Read Review
- atlanta brenda November 24, 2017, 12:28:53 am
I am so pleased with the service I received from Shleppers Moving & Storage ! This is the second...Read Review
- Rodney Basenburg November 15, 2017, 11:26:50 pm
Excellent service and the 4 men that moves me were friendly and very professional. I highly recomme...Read Review
- Margarita Cerezo November 14, 2017, 3:31:32 am
We are moving and I rented one of their containers for our move. I chose them because they offered a...Read Review
- Jason November 11, 2017, 3:56:15 am
Best used appliances in town. #1 service! I will definitely go buy from there again. I highly recom...Read Review